Hi was seen at your fort worth office i woulf like to request a different dr i felt very belittled by the dr or np that i saw she made me feel terriable upset and made me feel like a drug addict i am in extreme pain all over my back my legs my neck and head she chose not to help me i would like to see a different dr i was extremly sad and felt like i dont matter could i please get a phone call to reschedule with a dr or thre manager please my name is Juliet Wheeler my pain is getting so bad i can barley work and i cant sleep i now have arthritis in my hands my extreme varacose veins are killing me also i just want help but felt like i was not taken serious please get me someone else to see a compatipnate careing dr 5625764446 thsnks Julie

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of jps health network doctor from Jps Health Network. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Jps Health Network to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Jps Health Network for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Jps Health Network?

Comments