Additional Fees

Some crisis hotline called the police to my residence after I was upset and talking about how horrible everything was going on in my life at the time. Basically I was arrested charged a $500 deductible against my will held for 24 hours in a psych ward with free-range maniacs.

I was humiliated I was strip-searched under video surveillance I was tortured the entire time. This place is horrible!! Lesson learned if you're going through a lot just keep your forlorn thoughts to yourself because if you try to vent to anyone it will backfire on you and you will feel worse after this!!

I have never felt as bad in my life as I was in that Institution. No wonder people commit suicide after being taken to that facility and released.

Review about: Jps Health Network Medical Care.

Comments

CowHippie
Fort Worth, Texas, United States #1352993

JPS is well known for sending people to the psyche ward, rather than dealing with them. I have a neighbor that got angry at one of the clinics, and raised her voice.

Next thing she knew, a cop came up behind her, threw her on the ground, and put those plastic things around her wrists. She was strapped to a gurney and taken to ... yep, the psyche ward. They kept her for 2 weeks because she admitted to smoking.

In fact, they concentrated on her 'addiction' and never talked about what brought her in. I visited several times, and they have no privacy when patients are talking to the 'doctors', and I heard nearly every one of them focusing on the 'addiction' of many patients that smoked. They were the few 'normal' patients. Seemed odd to me, putting so much concentration into being a pot smoker, rather than the depression, bipolar, or whatever they are truly suffering from.

Last week, at the same clinic, I got angry about something and raised my voice; sure enough a cop appeared close by. JPS obviously, associates anger with crazy. I was looking him in the eyes, inviting him to come closer with my arm and kept arguing with the receptionist.

It's all about intimidation with JPS. Make a scene, we'll send you to the psyche ward, and as you say, do NOT be honest because they will destroy your life.