Nurse Practitioner, James Massey is horrible!!!My mom went to James Massey and she passed out in the waiting room and James Massey ignored it, even though my mom had a hard time breathing!!!

My mom also went for tests because she had a hard time breathing. James Massey should have sent her straight to the er!!! He was going to give her test results the next day, but told her to wait for a week until her next appt for results. My moms breathing got worse, so she called for results and she was told to go to the er!

Now, why did he let her go home to begin with and why did her chart say she had chronic kidney disease stage 3? When we got to the er, her kidneys looked good!!! Come to find out, she has AFIB and congestive heart failure!!! When someone struggles to breath, send them to the er, James Massey!!!

Better yet, find another profession!!!

Complaints have been made!!!My mother could have died!!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Jps Health Network. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Jps Health Network.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors category for more informed decision or compare Jps Health Network to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Jps Health Network?

Comments