1.7

I went to er after going to urgent care and seeing a regular Dr they directed me to so I could get my meds refilled I have 3 bulging disc slight scoliosis and degenerative disease in my back I recently started having extreme pain in my hands and took my mri and a letter from my pain Dr in California I came prepared my job is very physical and I hurt really bad I have had chronic documented pain for over 14 years and they blew me off wouldn't help me in any way and I was only there for 20 min I am not going to pay my 350 co pay they don't care if you are suffering and I ran out my meds first week of Feb I can't take it I hurt. California doesn't treat patients that way shame on you JPS.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Jps Health Network. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Jps Health Network.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors category for more informed decision or compare Jps Health Network to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Jps Health Network?

Comments