Additional Fees

I have been diagnosed with chronic pain for 8 years by at least 15 Jps sports medicine & pcp drs.!I get a new pain management Dr that walks in, tells me I don't have any pain.

I have only seen him once, he told me I didn't need to come back. He didn't answer any questions or concerns and walked out on me, his word was the last word. He didn't want to listen, he didn't care at all. I'm 61 and my quality of life has been abruptly taken away, making my life miserable.

No one wants chronic pain. So, out of 15 specialists and Pcp's from jps, they were all wrong and one that doesn't ask you anything is right???? Makes absolutely no sense. I'm sorry, but that Dr is a pure ***, egotistical, and extremely arrogant.

I have never been treated so bad anywhere. He obviously didn't take any oath to "do no harm" , he basically wants to see people in pain and could care less. What kind Dr doesn't listen to their patients and try to find a course of action to help them?

I believe if jps administration would just look into the way he treats patients, they would be shocked.In conclusion, let me say, jps is a great place, or was, but to be told how you feel, without asking and not to have a decent conversation about a course of action to help you is very unprofessional.

Review about: Jps Health Network Doctor.

Reason of review: Bad quality.