1.7

Pain management has changed policies partly because they are changing the Arlington site to Sports Medicine.Trying to run patients off as they have run off the best doctors.

First they ran Dr. Faulkner off. Then they ran Dr Hein off. Now they have run me off.

I have 2 insurances and have my own medication insurance. I worked at JPSH as an RN in the 80's. I feel so sorry for the indigent that they just steam roll. I can go elsewhere, others can't.

The sit high in their lofty clouds, never make contact with what they I know they consider the riff raff.

I also think they are tired of taking heat from the state.Easiest way out, set policies that run everyone off.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Jps Health Network. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Jps Health Network to offer any options to resolve the issue.

Author liked the most old doctors. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Jps Health Network management for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Jps Health Network?

Comments